Our first anniversary already. It only seems like yesterday that George and I got married. The thought that we are approaching our first anniversary George did our Elopement Soundtrack, so for our first anniversary I decided to return the favor and create a track that represents our first year of marriage.
These songs have lots of meaning to the both of us. Like our elopement soundtrack there were a few rules, not more than one song from any performer and a good mix of male and female.
- Kind and Generous – Natalie Merchant
- Your are the Best Thing – Ray LaMontagne
- Come Away With Me – Norah Jones
- Have I told you Lately (unplugged version) – Rod Stewart
- I Could Not Ask for More – Sara Evans
- Easy Silence – Dixie Chicks
- Because of You – 98 Degrees
- More Today Than Yesterday – The Spiral Starecase
- Beautiful in My Eyes – Joshua Kadison
- There Will Always be a Place – Curtis Stigers
- Crazy Love – Aaron Neville & Robbie Roberstson
- From Me to You – The Beatles
- Better Days – Eddi Vedder
- A Groovy Kind of Love – Phil Collins
- My Destiny – Lionel Richie
- The Very Thought of You – Natalie Cole
- If I Could – Ray Charles
Happy First Anniversary George, may we have many more wonderful years together!