Temporary guide for me. This is part of the process. I am realizing that I need to do a better job connecting with my guides. They are important to me. Now that I am trying I know they are there, but I seem to be having difficulty connecting with them.
Jack and Carol have both said that I have 7 guides, they have 7 and so on. That I have that set of resources at my disposal.
I know my joy guide I can describe her in great detail. Just the thought of her makes me smile. She has told me that she will be with me all of my life. That I won’t be seeing a lot of her for awhile as I work with my other guides. That it is important that I spent the time with these guides.
What I know
I know my paternal grandfather is my gatekeeper. Which is unusual, but for me it feels rather natural.
So I know I have this new guide that is with me working with me. I know they are temporary and all I feel is their energy. The way they communicate is different every day. It is as they are stretching me beyond my comfort zone.
I want to talk with them and connect, yet it seems that each time I meditate and think about it, I lose time. In this time, I know they have been with me. It is my job to look beyond why hidden to me. My job is to absorb as much as I can. Time will tell the rest.
I clearly know it is a limited time we are together. There is no coincidence that it is during Mercury in Retrograde. Perhaps I will never know this guide.
I have the following sense about this guide:
- someone famous
- female that has a very masculine essence
- there is something about roses with her
- There is something about order, structure — there is a way to do things
- They do not have patience with me, yet expect me to be patient with them
- Strong need for me to study and learn more about Spiritualism
I also have a strong sense or know that:
- she is giving me the tools to diplomatically handle sticky situations
- that I have a purpose — to help heal the rift between the 4 churches at Lily Dale
- some sort of credentials is important to me moving forward