Natural Law can be confusing for so many. Recently a friend posed a question regarding moral code and context to Natural Law. I have been thinking a lot about this and think I need to explore this in greater depth. It got me digging wanting to know more about Natural Law.
So here is a beginning.
The 7 Natural Laws of the Universe
The Law of Attraction is just part of one of the 7 natural laws of the Universe: the Law of Vibration. Of the 7 Laws, it may be the most important in how our everyday lives play out, but all of the laws are in effect whether we are aware of them or not. Knowing what the 7 laws are and how they work can make a significant difference in applying them to create the life you truly desire.
The Law of Vibration
States that everything vibrates and nothing rests. Vibrations of the same frequency resonate with each other, so like attracts like energy. Everything is energy, including your thoughts. Consistently focusing on a particular thought or idea attracts its vibrational match.
- How to apply it: Focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want.
The Law of Relativity
States that nothing is what it is until you relate it to something. Point of view is determined by what the observer is relating to. The nature, value, or quality of something can only be measured in relation to another object.
- How to apply it: Practice relating your situation to something worse than yours, and you will feel good about where you are.
The Law of Cause and Effect
States that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Every cause has an effect, and every effect has a cause. Be at cause for what you desire, and you will get the effect. All thought is creative, so be careful what you wish for… you will get it.
- How to apply it: Consistently think and act on what you desire to be effective at getting it.
The Law of Polarity
States that everything has an opposite. Hot-Cold, Light-Dark, Up-Down, Good-Bad. In the absence of that which you are not, that which you are… is not. Polar opposites make existence possible. If what you are not didn’t coexist with what you are, then what you are could not be. Therefore, do not condemn or criticize what you are not or what you don’t want.
- How to apply it: Look for the good in people and situations. What you focus on, you make bigger in your life.
The Law of Rhythm
States that everything has a natural cycle. The tides go in and back out, night follows day, and life regenerates itself. We all have good times and bad times, but nothing stays the same. Change is constant. Knowing that “This too shall pass” is great wisdom about life’s ebb and flow.
- How to apply it: When you are on a down swing, know that things will get better. Think of the good times that are coming.
The Law of Gestation
States that everything takes time to manifest. All things have a beginning and grow into form as more energy is added to it. Thoughts are like seeds planted in our fertile minds that bloom into our physical experience if we have nourished them.
- How to apply it: Stay focused and know that your goals will become reality when the time is right.
The Law of Transmutation
States that energy moves in and out of physical form. Your thoughts are creative energy. The more you focus your thinking on what you desire, the more you harness your creative power to move that energy into results in your life. The Universe organizes itself according to your thoughts.
- How to apply it: Put your energy and effort, your thoughts and actions into attracting what you desire, and you will surely attract the physical manifestation of that energy (important to note both negative and positive).
The 7 Natural Laws of the Universe are working with you and for you. Take charge of your life by focusing on what you want, and by law, you will have it.