There are many sources of inspiration. If you are here and in need of inspiration this site is full of inspiration. Sometimes you just need to be reminded how wonderful you really are. Being inspired is important to our being as it is a springboard to creativity. When we are creative we are able to solve problems and create new realities.
Perhaps that isn’t enough to get those creative juices flowing and your frustration is ruling your day there is a solution. The solution is creating a life with inspiration.
Creating Inspiration within your life
If you are having difficulty being inspired then perhaps you need to do something different than looking to social media and inspirational quotes. The answer lies in the doing of things to have keep the inspiration going within you. Here are some ways to do just that:
- Pay attention to your emotions. When something feels good or excites you do more of it and when things make you feel negatively perhaps you should do less of it.
- Limit your time on Social Media and find that you listen to yourself more.
- Start cleaning your home, get rid of clutter, clean the dirt away and start with a fresh sanctuary.
- Stop trying to change the big things, start with the small things. Take a long hard look at your negative thinking, start there.
- Music and Art are ways to inspire yourself.
- Perhaps you need to change it up, listen to music that you didn’t like at one time.
- Attend a local art exhibit.
- Take a creative class, perhaps crochet or knitting, painting or pottery — you get the idea.
- Exercise is an excellent way to get your creative juices moving.
- Become Observant and pay attention to even the smallest detail. Get off of Social Media and entertain yourself in other ways. Play games face to face, read a book instead of a blog, or take a walk in nature.
Remember that inspiration looks and feels different to each of us. Just because someone tells you what inspiration is doesn’t mean that it is something that will work for you. Trust yourself first and foremost and soon you will find your creative juices flowing again.